The last three years were a sold out success - don't miss your chance to learn more about sustainable style and stock up on your favourite
The evening will feature:
- Eco-fashion show - starring high-profile eco-icons and media personalities and sustainable designers
- Toxin Toxout co-author Rick Smith - hear him speak & get your own book signed
- Glam Station - try Marie Natie cosmetics at the beauty bar and learn about making smart choices from Clean Care!
- Photo booth - take a stand and strike a pose
- Silent Auction - an AMAZING array of offerings, make sure to explore the whole room
- And some Local Bites - sustainable, local treats from our generous sponsors!
Thanks to our generous sponsors and partners!
Our event space was donated by The Great Hall on Queen West in Toronto!
Used Clothing Drop: In the spirit of recycling please help women in our community by bringing a donation of clothing that you no longer use.
The Joye Ride believes change for at risk individuals begins with healing and restoring self esteem, hope and human dignity! We provide females in need with clothing and care packages to give them comfort while they get theirs lives together...every little bit counts.
Are you interested in donating or volunteering? Contact us and be a part of Connect Beauty 2014!